Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.636 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr16,967 (10,371 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 17,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £24,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)