Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.807 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 50% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,376 (3,514 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 5 hours ago)