Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02035 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 57% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr11,970 (588,226 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)