Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00824 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr14,100 (CH$1,710,657) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)