Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 675 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr23,122 (€3,110) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Korba costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Los Angeles, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)