Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Odense, Denmark
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.645 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 30% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr20,196 (4,348 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Singapore costs SGD $0.42 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)