Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05978 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,652 (¥596,418) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr32,000 in Odense.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 9,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osasco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)