Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05985 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,348 (¥540,504) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Odense.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Anantapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Melbourne costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 350元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 3 hours ago)