Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.691 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,931 (20,147 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 3 hours ago)