Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14938 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 48% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr15,083 ($U100,970) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 3 hours ago)