Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Odense, Denmark
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr17,816 (﷼ 118,305,983) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)