Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 175 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.794 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr15,250 (S/. 8,501) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 2 hours ago)