Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06332 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 61% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr10,538 (166,436 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)