Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.669 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 4% more expensive than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,201 (kr 45,144) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Odense.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)