Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.927 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr19,835 (21,407元) in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)