Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00547 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr24,206 (₩4,422,600) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 3 hours ago)