Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.165 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr12,390 (R$ 10,631) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)