Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.151 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr12,429 (R$ 10,800) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)