Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00172 DKK / COP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr10,947 (COL$6,355,192) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)