Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.888 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr12,037 ($b13,554) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)