Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr24,555 (€3,298) in San Sebastian.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 17,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)