Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28853 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr11,083 (Mex$ 38,411) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 3 hours ago)