Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr18,825 (€2,529) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$11,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)