Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.851 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr25,630 (13,844 ₪) in Ramallah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)