Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.986 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 45% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr15,943 (16,165 kn) in Pula.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 4 hours ago)