Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29451 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,118 (Mex$ 44,543) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)