Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.930 DKK / TTD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr21,038 (22,612 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 5 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 5 hours ago)