Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.825 DKK / PGK
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr25,648 (14,052 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)