Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00043 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr12,279 (Rp 28,381,809) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)