Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 30% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr18,180 (€2,442) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Istanbul costs 800TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 4 hours ago)