Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00153 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 40% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr16,683 (10,871,903 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 6 hours ago)