Cost of living in Patna, India vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08645 DKK / INR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 69% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr9,335 (₨107,982) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)