Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.494 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr21,862 (€2,917) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)