Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr19,291 (€2,591) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Loreto costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €26,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)