Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08059 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 72% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr8,107 (руб 100,591) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baghdad costs 6,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)