Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06327 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 56% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr12,277 (194,049 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)