Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.823 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 49% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,719 (Q16,668) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)