Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06069 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is about the same as in Odense (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,045 (¥462,140) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Odense.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)