Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 13% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr22,495 (€3,023) in Nantes.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tirupati costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)