Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.938 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 48% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr15,672 (16,709元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)