Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05715 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr25,720 (¥450,019) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)