Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22270 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr8,846 (39,721₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 2 hours ago)