Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr16,982 (€2,283) in Murcia.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)