Cost of living in Mudanjiang, China vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.954 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mudanjiang (China) is 51% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr15,239 (15,980元) in Mudanjiang.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 9 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 9 hours ago)