Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.810 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr7,203 (8,895TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)