Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Odense, Denmark
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr12,525 (﷼ 83,171,801) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)