Cost of living in Macao vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.786 DKK / MOP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 14% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr24,172 (30,761 Pataca) in Macao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 2 hours ago)