Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.426 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 28% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr18,810 (€2,533) in Ljubljana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)