Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.526 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,690 (RM8,970) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 90TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$1.97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (about 2 hours ago)