Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.837 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 77% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr6,880 (8,221TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (about 2 hours ago)